Tuesday, November 8, 2011

In Our Neighbourhood


I would like to share with you a couple of photos I took while out for a walk in our neighbourhood. I happened to catch sight of these darling animals while I stopped for a coffee at our local grocery store. The sheep were waiting for their master and the 'sheep dog' which had been chasing them around a large field. They seemed to be having a jolly time of it.

I now take my camera with me when I go for a walk as I never know who or what I will see along the way.

Happy November everyone and keep warm when outdoors as it certainly is chilly.

Warmest wishes to you. Michelle






4 comments:

Stephanie said...

Hello Michelle! It has been awhile since my last visit to your blog. I love this photo of the sheep. You caught their unique character. Hope all is well with you. One of these days, we must meet up. Have a great Christmas!

Donna Heber said...

Hi Michelle,

Wow! Your photos are stunning! It is though they are posing just for you.

janel raelyn said...


They are lovely photos! Hoping to see more of your shots.

Jullian Regina said...

Amazing color scheme. Love the home page of your site Mitch. Keep that up!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...