Monday, September 14, 2009

September Fall Fair

Fall is in the air and it was time for the annual Saanichton fair last weekend. It was overcast and a wee bit rainy but the sun did shine - the damp weather certainly did not dampen spirits and there were rides, food and too many events and kiosks to mention. I took a couple of pictures for my journal and will include some in this posting. My favourite are of the animals and the vegetables. The harvest season is upon us now where squashes and pumpkins are filling fields and other vegetables and fruits are yielding their bountiful crops. As I mentioned before, this is one of my favourite seasons of the year. Here are a few pictures from the Saanichton Fall Fair. Thank you for viewing. Michelle









No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...